Why you should join the mission
With your love and wisdom to bring positive energy to society,a little help to others is enough.At the same time, we provide good benefits for your career.
Travel the world
Gadgets & Gears
• Coordinates and maintains a master project schedule from individual project plans which includes administrative tasks.
• Participation in project status meetings.
• Maintain the master project calendars of key milestones.
• Ensure coordination of the interfaces among the projects that have inter-dependencies and make sure their releases are coordinated.
• Prepare and/or edit meeting minutes, presentations and tables.
• Track and monitor adherence to deadlines.
• File all project documents (hard and soft copies).
• Tracks and monitors project dependencies.
• Tracks and monitors infrastructure delivery schedule and update the Infrastructure Master Schedule.
• Tracks and ensure all necessary artifacts are uploaded to the SharedPoint portal.
• Collect the weekly project plans from the project managers and update the Project Dashboard.
• Collect the weekly project status report and summarize into a report to highlight the areas that are reported as non-Green.
• Collect the monthly financial report and summarize it into a tracking schedule for on-going expanse monitoring.
Typical Minimum Experience:
• Minimum of four (4) years project experience in the capacity of administrator or assistance
• University degree is not required but an advantage
• Prior experience in General Insurance or Financial Services preferable
• Prior experience working in an International and/or matrix environment an advantage
• Some process and workflow improvement experience is an advantage
• Extensive experience working with Excel (power user level) and PowerPoint.
– Lead and coach the dedicated team
– Report handling (monitoring/Follow-up)
– Identifying and reporting of possible improvement areas in the way of working (system or otherwise)
– Implementation of Action Plans and Rules and Regulations
– Ensure the Global Processes and way of working are understood and followed
-Attend to topics from the assigned location and take action in cooperation with other GLS Teams
– Ensure cross functional cooperation and communication with related functions and act as an interface to responsible stakeholders
– Look into further improvements of processes and procedures, and ensure these are clearly instructed and implemented and reviewed regularly
– Management reporting
– Other duties as requested by superior