This Donations/Refund Policy applies to anyone who makes a donation to Charity In China (Charity In China). This policy explains the terms and conditions that apply when you donate to Charity In China.
Donations, whether one-time or monthly, may be made through the Charity In China website, or by mailing a cheque, paypal,cash, or credit card information to Charity In China. Cheques should be made payable to “Charity In China”.
1. Tax receipts will be issued for donations of $20 or more.
2. There is no minimum monthly donation.
3. Donations, whether made online or by mail, are non-refundable.
4. All credit card transactions will be processed in US dollars.
5. Monthly donors may cancel future donations by sending an email to info@Charityinchina.cn. Payments will stop the month after donations are cancelled. For example, if you withdraw in April, your credit card will be charged in April, but not May.